When you have been injured in any type of auto accident or slip and fall, call me at John E. Carter, P.C. today. I can help you recover money for your injuries, no matter how serious. I have handled auto accident cases for almost 20 years. An experienced attorney can help you receive the maximum benefits from your personal injury claim. John E. Carter, P.C. will assist you in handling medical payment claims and help you with your property damage claim as well as handling your claim for injuries